See what events and workshops we have planned for October!
Fall Festival at VFF
Saturday, October 10th, 10AM – 5PM (Kids activities 11AM – 4PM)
Bring in the season with all things fall at The Barn at VFF for a family fun community event with sweets, treats, and fall festivities.
- Tastings: Gregory Benjamin jam, Crisp Pickle Company, Tradestone Confections chocolate, Taste Artisinal cheese spreads, Chou Chou cookies. Pillow signings by Eric & Christopher
- Workshops: Monogrammed pumpkin topiary, bulb forcing “how to” demo, dried flower arrangements
- PHS Hard Cider tastings and Flower Show 2016 info
- Kids activities (11AM – 4PM): face painting, pumpkin painting
- Food: apple cider, caramel apples, s’mores bar, hot chocolate
- CONTEST! Vote for your favorite decorated pumpkin designed by VFF staff. Win a workshop and lunch for two!
Signature Chef Evening
Chef Gregory Smith of Avenue Kitchen
Thursday, October 22nd, 6PM – 8:30PM
Join us as we welcome executive chef of Villanova’s Avenue Kitchen, Gregory Smith for this month’s chef evening. Greg will do a cooking demo followed by a three course meal.
$75 per person – registration required
Limited to 14 people. BYOB.
Call 610-687-5566 to reserve your spot
More info on Greg Smith & Avenue Kitchen on The Blog!
Designing & Planting workshops are $50 per person and held Sundays at 1PM. Registration is required! Call 610-687-5566 to register.
October 4th: Bright Fall Preserved Wreath
Welcome Fall and Friends with this colorful autumnal wreath. Select your colors and learn to make this wreath complete with a decorative bow.
October 11th: Gourd Centerpieces
Gourds are fall’s perfect container and adding your favorite flowers will create a showstopper. Have fun designing this piece into a formal or loose and airy arrangement – sky’s the limit.
October 18th: Autumnal Planter. Add a bit of color and seasonality to your home with this vibrant planter. Select your plants and colors and create this living piece that you will enjoy all season!
Book your workshop for any day or time! We’ll supply the container, soil, gravel, plants and instruction along with a little fairy, too. Additional decorations can be purchased separately.