Every month we have a variety of exciting family-friendly events going on here at Valley Forge Flowers, and they all take place at The Barn right across the way from the main VFF shop! See below for all the fun we’ve got going on in September.
- Signature Chef Evening with Edwin Garrubbo
Wednesday, September 23rd 6:30-8:30pm
Ed Garrubbo is the author of the highly popular cookbook Sunday Pasta, A Year Around the Table With Family and Friends, and a blog writer whose weekly posts are read by “pasta lovers” in over 70 countries worldwide. Ed will share a few of his favorite dishes based on his dedication to the preservation of authentic Italian cooking. BYOB. Learn to create Italian favorites then enjoy a meal family style! $75 per person. Space is limited to 14 guests.
- FOODIE ALERT! The Barn will host a special Guest Chef event on Thursday, September 17th, starting at 1:00 PM. Carrie Morey, author of Callie’s Biscuits and Southern Traditions, will prepare heirloom family recipes from her popular cookbook. We’ll serve plenty of southern classics, including a biscuit bar, sweet tea, cobbler & more. Reservations are required! Pre-order the $30 cookbook by August 17th to reserve your spot & receive a 20% off Callie’s coupon. Call the Barn for details: 610-687-5566.
SIGNATURE SALE DAYS
Signature Sale Days are back! September 10, 11, 12 (Thursday through Saturday next week!) come out and shop specially picked items at the “Big Top at The Barn!” We will be featuring lanterns, floor mats, rooftop weather vanes, plates and dishes, dog coats collars & beds- all that and more will be majorly discounted and located under the white tent outside The Barn! Additionally, as a customer appreciation special, all of our favorite in-stock Sugarboo prints will be 30% off.
Designing workshops are held every Sunday at 1:00 PM and are $50 per person. Space is limited. Call to reserve your spot!
THE ART TO CREATING A NOSEGAY
Sunday 9/13Why wait for a special occasion to learn how to make a nosegay? Learn the basic “how to” and then make these beauties for any and all special celebrations.
PUMPKIN FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS
Sunday 9/20The perfect fall container! Get creative with the type of flowers and style you want beginning with the pumpkin base.
AUTUMNAL DRIED ARRANGEMENTS
Sunday 9/27Take your favorite dried flowers and pods in beautiful fall colors and create something for your home. You might just want to leave this out all year long!
FAIRY GARDEN WORKSHOPS – $50 per person
Call ahead to schedule your Fairy Garden Workshop
Join this popular workshop. We’ll supply the container, soil, gravel, plants and instruction along with a little fairy, too.. Additional decorations are sold separately.
STAGHORN FERN PLAQUE
Sunday 9/6Create a living masterpiece with a staghorn fern. See how these easy-going plants can become a stylish addition to any space!
- 40% OFF OUTDOOR FURNITURE
– umbrellas, hammocks, furniture
– only in-stock products, no special orders
- 50% OFF OUTDOOR PLANTS
– only potted plants
– excludes plants in planters and fall plants
- 50% OFF MISC. ITEMS
– a variety of miscellaneous items on sale table located in the main store by the Cafe